HIAP PRODUCTION RESIDENCIES (Lá Fora… 142)
The deadline for applications is 1st July 2009 (postmark).
HIAP Production Residencies provide professional visual artists with an opportunity to concentrate on developing new concepts and / or producing new works in Helsinki. Production support is offered for the whole production process from the first idea until the finished piece.
The lenght of the residency, the amount of the production budget and other practical issues will be negotiated with the selected artist according to the specific circumstances of their production proposal.
HIAP Producton Residencies include:
– travel grant
– per-diem grant for living costs in Helsinki
– accommodation and workspace
– production support, including *moderate* production budget
HIAP is looking for proposals that demonstrate an original and imaginative approach to visual art production, emotional and psychological insight, personal dedication and depth of artistic reasoning. There are no limitations on the medium or method of the proposed production.
Free-form applications should include:
– Production Proposal / Preliminary Concept
– Budget and Schedule Estimates
– Artist’s Statement / Motivation Letter
– Curriculum Vitae
Supporting material, such as letters of reference, articles, publications, etc. can be included with the application.
Applications should be submitted by post to the address below.
Please note that the application materials are not returned.
– please include attachments as printed material rather than electronic files, when possible.
– electronic material should be compatible with both Mac and PC computers and readable by common office software
– please do not attach any kind of stickers or labels on CD / DVD disks
HIAP – Helsinki International Artist-in-residence Programme
Tallberginkatu 1 C 97
Fonte / More Information: http://www.hiap.fi/